Terms & Conditions
We cannot guarantee that a product is in stock at all times. In the event that an item sells out, and is no longer available, you will not be charged for the product.
Orders are processed within a 48 hour period once the order has been made. Customers wishing to cancel orders should email [email protected] immediately. If the product has already been shipped to the customer, please see the exchange and return policy for more information.
NRML reserves the right to cancel any order. While rare, most cancellations occur based upon lack of information, unverified shipping addresses, or fraudulent information. If an order is cancelled, please contact NRML to rectify the issue.
All content and pictures contained within the website remain the property of NRML and its vendors.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us prior to placing an order.
It is very important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase that is why we offer a store credit/exchange only in cases which:
- The item does not fit you
- You are not satisfied with the quality
- You have simply changed your mind
- The item is unworn and in original condition with tags attached
- The item is not a sale/clearance item
- The item is not a bodysuit or swimwear
- The item is returned to us within 30 days from the date of purchase
Please note all return shipping costs need to be covered by the customer except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team.
*Sale items, swimwear and bodysuits are strictly excluded.
* ALL exclusive releases (e.g. YEEZY) are final sale.
*Should our return policy not been honoured, the item will be sent back with charges payable by the customer.
* All Final Sale Items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. Any Final Sale Items which are returned will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.
We treat every order with absolute care, however in the unlikely case of an item being delivered faulty or not as advertised, we will happily provide you with a full refund provided:
- You notify us within 14 days from date of purchase
- Provide a description of the fault in your items along with pictures as proof via email to [email protected]
- Your claim of the faults have been reviewed and approved by our staff
In the case that an item is faulty, we will be able to cover the return shipping cost. Please contact us so we can send you a shipping label for the return. Once the faulty item is received back in store we will happily issue you a refund.
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using traceable methods. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost or damaged packages/product. If a payment is made using an eCheck in PayPal, NRML will not ship the order until the eCheck payment has cleared.
Customers outside of North America should note that products may or may not be shipped using non-trackable methods, therefore shipped at the risk of the customer. NRML will not be held responsible for lost or damaged packages/product.
It is the responsibility of the customer to contact the courier in the case of a lost or damaged package once the shipping information has been sent to the customer from NRML via email. NRML will not be held liable in any case of lost or damaged product/packaging.
NRML will not be held responsible for international duties on any packages leaving Canada. NRML has no control over international duties, and the purchaser will be held responsible for any charges imposed.